7 Reasons Why You Need a Good Buyers Agent
At least once a week someone asks me, “Why do I need a Buyer’s Agent?“. Let me get right to the point: why would you pass up a service that is almost always FREE to the buyer– the Sellers pay the Buyers Agent commission in almost all transactions, even though the Buyers Agent may represent only the Buyer! AND --At Real Estate Solutions you could get a BUYER REBATE! Ask us how.
Here is what our buyer services include:
- Listings found for you, sent to you, of the types of houses you like, in the areas you want to live in.
- Custom tours, planned and chauffeured by the Buyers Agent. (Or, if you want, you can drive yourself and follow your agent so that you can talk over the houses privately between showings).
- Someone to explain the whole process to you, from making the offer, negotiating with the seller, advice about property inspections, dealing with repair issues, Helping you choose the best lender---and finally --- to getting the transaction closed. Someone to help you understand what you must do to protect yourself in a real estate transaction so you don’t end up with a problem house that you paid too much for.
- Someone to buffer you from pushy Sellers, pushy Listing Agents and anyone else who is not obligated to look out for your best interests.
- A highly qualified negotiator to get you the best terms for the house you want.
- And, and this is a big one . . . choose someone with the knowledge and experience to pull together all of the information about what other houses are selling for ---like the one you want to buy ---so you don’t pay too much, or get into a contract for a house that won't appraise, because the house isn’t worth what the Sellers want for it.
- You might think you can get that info on-line --- but you can’t. The sales data for Texas is confidential – we are a non-disclosure state. It’s in the MLS but is only available to Realtors---- it can’t be published for the public. Comparing houses on-line is like comparing apples and orangutans* – you just can’t tell what you’re getting into without hard numbers and like-kind features.
(And yes, I meant to say orangutans)
So Call Pat Lowry for a free consultation to see how working with her --- as your buyers agent --- can save you time and LOTs of money.
Call Pat Today 903-436-0358